1. Filling out the sign-up form
Registration happens through our online sign-up form below. Places are available in limited numbers (Funside Balaton is fully sold out every year), the registration process ends when all places for a given camp are filled up. When a session (week) or class type is full, a waiting list is opened.
Please note: when choosing your classes on the sign-up form, the order of the choices (within the same week) will not affect the actual order of your classes (e.g. if you would like to pick a combination of English and Tennis, it doesn’t matter if you select English first or Tennis first, it will not affect the final order of your camp timetable).
2. Confirmation and camp fees
Once we have received your online registration form, our system will send you a confirmation email to the parents’ email addresses provided on the sign-up form (each sign-up form is also manually checked by our team) usually within the next few days – thank you for your patience! The confirmation email will also include all necessary information regarding the means of payment. Our booking system will hold your place for the next 3 weeks, starting from the time of confirmation. During this time you may complete your registration to the camp by paying the camp fees. If you are unable to complete the payments during this period, you may request us to hold your place for a limited additional period.
General Terms and Conditions, Camp Policy and Privacy
CANCELLATION POLICY 2022
If you cancel your application no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of the given week, you are entitled to a 95% refund (with the deduction of 5% for commission fees). More information on later cancellations can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
POSSIBLE INSTANCES FOR THE CANCELLATION OF THE CAMP AND POSSIBLE FOLLOWING ACTIONS
In case overnight (sleepover) camps become legally prohibited by the Hungarian government in 2022, and therefore the camp cannot go ahead this year, and this legal measure takes effect prior to 1 June 2022, anyone who has already made a payment is eligible for a full refund, or a voucher for next year’s camp of the same value, whichever one the payer prefers. The voucher cannot be later exchanged to cash.
In case overnight (sleepover) camps become legally prohibited by the Hungarian government in 2022, and therefore the camp cannot go ahead this year, and this legal measure takes effect on 1 June 2022 or later, anyone who has already made a payment will receive a voucher of the same value. The voucher can be redeemed in 2023, for Funside Balaton summer camps. The voucher cannot be exchanged to cash.
If the authorities impose mandatory quarantine on the Camper and thus they cannot continue participating in a week which has already begun, there is no ground for a refund.
VACCINATION IS NOT CURRENTLY REQUIRED FOR CAMPERS
The Camp Organizers encourage all participants to obtain vaccinations against the coronavirus in the interest of their own health and that of other children and adults attending the Camp. However, in the absence of any legal provision to this effect, the Camp Organizers will not make the possession of a coronavirus vaccination or vaccination card in the Camp compulsory for campers under 18 years of age, for the 2022 camp season.
COVID-RELATED PRECAUTIONARY HEALTH MEASURES
All safety measures introduced in the last two season be in place for 2022. These have allowed us to ensure the safety of our campers and staff members and received positive response from everyone taking part.
However, due to the uncertainty of the current health situation, the organisers reserve the right to adjust these rules according to the current trends. These may be adjusted no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of a given week.
All changes to be possibly made due to legal/public health instructions do not provide grounds for a refund or an emergency cancellation.
All information regarding health and safety will be sent to the parents two weeks prior to the start of a given week in our usual Parent’s Guide email.
Latest information according to the registration:
Week 2., 3., 4. and 5 is already full.
Sikeresen elküldted a jelentkezésedet a Funside Balaton táborba!
Mi történik ezután?
- Először a jelentkezésben megadott szülői email-címekre fog érkezni egy automata email, amely azt jelzi, hogy jelentkezésedet megkaptuk – ez még nem a helyed visszaigazolása! Ha valamiért nem érkezne meg pár percen belül, mindenképpen nézd meg, hogy az általad használt levelező program (pl. Gmail, Outlook) nem tette-e a “Levélszemét” vagy “Spam” mappába az emailt!
- Ezt követően, egy újabb emailben fogjuk majd küldeni a foglalási visszaigazolást (a jelentkezéseket csapatunk minden esetben személyesen is ellenőrzi), amely általában 2 munkanapon belül megtörténik, azonban a jelentkezési időszak első napjaiban jellemzően több napot is igénybe vehet! Köszönjük türelmedet!
- Minden további információt a visszaigazoló email fog tartalmazni!
Sikertelen feldolgozás – hiba történt a folyamat során. Kérjük, próbálja újra vagy vegye fel velünk a kapcsolatot!
You have successfully completed your sign-up form!
What happens next?
- First you will receive an automatic email response, sent to the parents’ email addresses provided by you on the sign-up form, which indicates that we have received your registration. However, this is not a booking confirmation yet! In case you don’t receive this first email within minutes of your registration, please check the spam folder of your email client (Gmail, Outlook etc.) to make sure our email hasn’t accidentally landed there.
- Next, our system will send you the confirmation of your booking in a separate email (each sign-up form is also manually checked by our team) usually within 2 working days, however, during the first days of the registration period this might take multiple days due to high demand – thank you for your patience!
- You will find all the information you need to complete your booking in the confirmation email.
Error – it looks like something went wrong while processing your sign-up. Please try again or get in touch with us!