Camp fees 2019
Applies to all Funside Budapest day camps.
|Camp fee||EUR 150|
|Camp fee with siblings discount||EUR 140|
Daily rates or partial weeks are not available.
All fees are in the form of Euro / person / week (session). You can see our prices in Hungarian Forints here.
The camp fee includes
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack
- All tennis and language courses
- All other activities
Tennis racket rental
Tennis rackets are available for rent in several children’s sizes. The rental is free of charge.
Availability for our camps is limited and places are filled up on a first-come, first-served basis. Sign up early to ensure your place for the desired camp. Once we have received your online registration form, our booking system will hold your place for the following two weeks. During this time (or up to a week before your camp, whichever comes earlier) you may complete your registration to the camp by paying the camp fees.
Means of payment
- By cash (or local ‘SZÉP Kártya’ cheque) at our Budapest office
- By international bank transfer in HUF or EUR via your own bank (national and international bank details are sent via email to the email address provided in the online sign-up form)
- By debit or credit card, provided by Barion (more information)
More information on how to sign up…