Position: English Teacher / Camp Counselor
Opened for: 2017 summer season
- English must be your mother tongue and you must have experience in English as a second language (ESL) teaching, preferably teaching groups of children, and you must be able to prepare for your own classes, based on a curriculum and guidance provided by us
- You must have experience in working with children or working in a camp-like environment
- You must be a highly responsible person with high moral integrity
- You must be at least 20 years of age
Tasks of day camp ESL Teachers / Camp Counselors:
- Teaching language classes in the mornings, as part of the Funside Budapest summer day camp
- Taking active part in non-curricular activities before and after the classes
- Sessions of the camp are between June 19 and August 15. Minimum number of weeks is 2.
- Successful candidates will take part in an orientation session in Budapest.